PTR Updates for Death Knights… Again
Honestly, I don’t know why I bother posting this stuff. I’m probably the only one reading it because as near as I can tell, I’m the only one who still plays a Death Knight. Really. I don’t know why the apparent hate or overall disinterest with the Death Knight class. But hey, this is the 21st century. People are free to play dudes what wear dresses or laser chickens until the cows (or Taurens) come home. Hell, I might even start up my own Warlock to satisfy my need to have my nipples tweaked by succubus (succubi?). I am not one to judge people. My only purpose is to dislike them based solely on the fact that they exist.
Speaking of anti-social, sociopathic rants, how ’bout them PTR Patch notes! (Editor’s Note — This makes no sense. Also, take your meds.)
On February 23rd, the following updates were made to Death Knights on the PTR:
Interesting, but not surprising. Patch 5.2 PTR – Build 16634 will be released soon with the following updates:
- Blood Plague damage and AP scaling reduced by 12%.
- Frost Fever damage and AP scaling reduced by 11%.
- Howling Blast base damage was reduced by 13%.
- Icy Talons now increases melee attack speed by 15%, down from 30%.
- Might of the Frozen Wastes now causes all melee attacks to deal an additional 15% damage when wielding a two-handed weapon, down from 20%.
- Scourge Strike weapon damage reduced to 135% from 140% and additional damage reduced by 9%.
But what does this meeeeean? It means it’s the Public Test Realm. It means Death Knights are so fine, they just need minor tweaks with a handful of their abilities. DK’s are fine. And so the testing goes…